Sunday, May 15, 2011

Science LIED to me.

I love that subject very much until I've watched this video. I really have to watch this Prince of Tennis Movie but my family just won't let me because they aren't finished with the anime. But rejoice! I'm done with the manga, and I'm now reading Shin Prince of Tennis...and fanfics.
But let us leave this aside...
...because SCIENCE LIED TO US.


The exaggerated version of the Tezuka Zone.

I was reading the trope page of Prince of Tennis (I'm now spoiler free since I've finished the manga) when I came across the trope "What do you mean, it's not awesome!?" that stated that Tezuka made the dinosaurs extinct (with a link to the scene). Curious, I decided to click the link and watch it. After that...I didn't know what to say. And I couldn't contain myself anymore when the dinosaurs appeared on screen. What I'm suppose to be saying is: This. Is. Tennis
I bet anything that after a few months (maybe years), this will become an internet phenomena. 

No comments:

Post a Comment