Monday, May 30, 2011

So I got sick...

and I am back from the sickness.
Last week was actually a very eventual week. Here is what I recall about the week:

Sunday
The start of the head whopping experience, but not much a headache. Downloaded a few Prince of Tennis Doujins, and read a funny fanfic.
Also, dad had brought stuffs from his shopping! So we got this portable sewing machine that looks like a stapler but is actually not. Well, it functions like a stapler, but it has needle and a thread. And then we got tennis clothes dad bought. Cool. And finally, shorts, he brought shorts, thank the gods. He also brought Hopia, but it was the type that I have never tasted before, it's awesome.

And finally, today was the day the Roland Garros (aka The French Open) 2011 goes live on TV!

Monday
The Day I got sick and day I finished reading one long fanfiction. The awesome thing about this day too, is that I have finished typing down the 45,000 word-or-less PJO fanfiction's first chapter. But then there is cleaning, proofreading, then beta....
Watched French Open 2011 Day Two

Tuesday
Told my parent I'm sick, then rested. Watched a few Prince of Tennis episodes on TV. Watched French Open  2011 Day Three.

Wednesday
Still sick, and watched French Open 2011 Day Four.


Thursday
Still sick, and watched a Few Prince of Tennis Episodes and French Open 2011 Day Five.

Friday
I STILL HAVEN'T RECOVERED FOR GOODNESS' SAKE. Also watched French Open 2011 Day Six.

Saturday
Fever going down...then going up. Also watched French Open 2011 Day Seven and a few Prince of Tennis episodes.

Sunday
Fever finally gone! But I haven't took a bath for how many days. My gosh, I have Snape Hair! (even though my hair isn't that long, come on...) and I'm still resting. But I can finally touch the keyboard and tell everyone that I'm back and I'm going to kill the guy who gave me that cough medicine.
And also the day when I discovered that the SON OF NEPTUNE'S BOOK COVER IS REVEALED AND A SNEAK PEEK OF THE FIRST CHAPTER. OH YESSSSS....
Also watched a few Prince of Tennis episodes and French Open 2011 Day Eight.

And so, that has been my log for one week. And don't worry, I've taken a bath now and is continuing writing. I am sooo fanboying over the Son of Neptune, I am shouting at my calendar right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment