Monday, September 19, 2011

I have not updated. 9_9

So here's last week's updates.

Best Friend's Birthday Last Saturday. Went to the Bowling Party. Ate Cake and Pizza. Met an online friend in Real Life.
And Found an English Translation of Noli Me Tangere when me and my bestie strolled around a bookstore. And the translation is just recent and fresh and the reviews says it's so awesome that the peeps should really check this out. Oh. Em. Gee. But sadly, I bring my money with me to buy the novel. I'm going to cry now. It was the last one on the bookshelf! I just hope there would be more copies. I'm a bigggg fan of Jose Rizal...

But anyways, me dad bought me two new books today. And it looks so awesome, even though I haven't even start reading it. I can't wait, though.

Ack, I read so many different kinds of books today that I forgot to review them. Sorry about that, but the following posts in this blog is going to be spammed with book reviews that I've read (hopefully). Hope enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment