Thursday, November 18, 2010

I HAZ COPY!

"THE LOST HERO" Copies have finally arrived in the Phil! We went shopping today, and I dragged my family to the bookstore (as always ). I was about to buy the 4th book of Percy Jackson (a book reward for having 90% on Math. ) when an interesting book caught me sitting beside "Red Pyramid". I have a decision to which I should buy. I chose The Lost Hero, since I've read the 4th book. I wanted to read it paperback right away! besides, I'll just earn the money to buy "The Battle of the Labyrinth" next week.

Besides, I've finished the book 3 days later...and the ending shock me so much. The fans are worrying already what will happen next (according to the internet's "OMGZ Percy!!" comments ). I also had the sudden urge to read the next book...but it will be released next year.
I'll wait patiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment