Monday, November 15, 2010

Doing a lot of Research.

While finishing my ongoing fanfictions in FF.net, in the sidelines, I was doing further researches for the Future fanfictions. I hang around Wikipedia and TVtropes recently (more tvtropes), digging to main articles, wild mass guessing, character profiles...so on and so forth.

Apparently, I might have to re-read the series again. 9_9

Auuggghh....so much pain....

Oh yeah, My message to all will have total makeover next year, and Red Threads...I'm currently making a makeover. Though, quite unnoticeable, you should check chapters 1 and 2, especially 2.

Revelations of A Son will probably, like what I say in the past, one of my most longest FF work with TsubasaxHarryPotter crossover series. If possible, my Fairy Tail Fanfic might catch up too if it had a lot of audiences. But of course...Tsubasa's manga has ended last year so I...guess I'll have to re-read it and take down notes while writing the draft. 9_9

Ahhhh....I have to much spare time....

No comments:

Post a Comment