Saturday, November 6, 2010

November 6, 2010

Finished reading Groove Adventure Rave. A really great manga.
I haven't watched the anime, but now, I intend to read manga before anime today. I dunno, I like reading.

Also, in my Bday last Saturday, I bought up Book 2 and 3 of Percy Jackson and The Olympians. Even though I finished reading the whole series, I decided to support the author by buying my own paperback copy. I also bought a magic disappearing ink! Isn't it awesome?!
Tomorrow's gonna be my Sis's Bday.

I've re-read the 2 books now, and started reading Ender's Game. I also have a digital copy of Pride and Prejudice and HitchHiker's guide to the galaxy.
I can't wait to read them.

I've also downloaded 2 Vocaloid Albums: EAGER LOVE REVENGE, which basically contains remixes of a famous vocaloid song: Kore wa Sensou (Love is War), and livetune feat. Hatsune Miku and GUMI - Crosslight.

Hopefully, I could still keep these copies with me for a while. Ah, digital life.

Also, after 4 lost days...I've found my Lost Left Slipper!

This is the story for November 6, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment