Saturday, April 30, 2011

Why are cats the rulers of the universe?

...okay, maybe they are not the rulers of the whole universe but the rulers of the internet. My whole left arm is aching because of tennis racket swinging, but we are not talking about that right now. Who on earth started all this "the internet loves cats" thing? I know cats are like, the awesomest thing that was ever known or something of that sort, but really...can we have lizards for a change? Lizards are awesome too, you know! I got used to having cats around my house these days so I know their behavior very well. So when me dad adopted a puppy (hoorah!), their movement is so weird and stuff and is not like the cats. In a couple of days, I didn't get their behavior until I got used to it.

But anyways, could anyone answer my question, "why are cats the rulers of the universe?"

No comments:

Post a Comment