Thursday, May 5, 2011

Dane Duck Dane Dane

Well, it wouldn't hurt putting up latest updates on my Otaku, Bookworm and Weird life, Dane? Besides, the site is newly done and just a few things to change and edit here and there, but good enough to post new stuff! Now, back to life. Been reading Prince of Tennis. A few weeks ago, me and my dad got obsessed and really enjoyed the series. As tennis players, our jaws keep dropping whenever something cool and impossible happen. (Me reading the manga and going on ahead, dad watching the anime.) Hey, I'm a junior High student (going to be in Second Year or 8th grade when summer ended) like the characters, and this series is too exaggerating...but that doesn't stop the fun. We even question ourselves if real tennis players could actually do that...until we watched Federer and Sampras' latest exhibition match, and other snippet of match moments we can find on youtube.

Echizen is that you?

Besides that, I haven't finished reading the manga, but I'm going on ahead of my dad, so I can spoil him whenever I like. And don't spoil the ending on me too. When I have finished the first series, I might as well put out a review and some rants about Prince of Tennis and Actual Tennis.

In other news, 3 weeks ago, on April 10 2011, there was an announcement on those Anime News Sites that Persona 4 will have an anime. What is my reaction...? Duuuhhh-ummmm...

Does this answer your question?



But anyways, that was my reaction on the first 10 seconds after I've read the news, after that I was leaping with overwhelmed joy. Persona 4 will have an anime! I've read the manga too, and they named the protag in the manga as "Souji Seta". Unfortunately, they will name him Yu Narukami in the animation. Dang. But that aside the point, the game is awesome, and I hope it could beat Persona: Trinity Soul in the curb, even though I like the anime.

Looks like Tumblr likes the name too.

2 comments:

  1. I was so happy to see the news! P4 is one of my favorite RPGs and it's an absolutely perfect choice for an anime.

    And also, thanks for linking to my blog ;)

    I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problemo! Love the translations!

    ReplyDelete